Taylor Swift donated a large sum of money to the family of the woman murdered in the Kansas City Chiefs parade shooting this week.

The Elizabeth López-Galván Memorial fundraising page received two $50,000 donations each Friday morning from the pop singer, a GoFundMe spokesperson confirmed to Fox News Digital.

“I send you my deepest condolences and condolences following your devastating loss. Love, Taylor Swift,” Swift wrote along with the two donations.

The fundraising page aimed to raise $75,000 to “benefit the family of Lisa López-Galván,” who was the only person killed in the Kansas City shooting during the Super Bowl parade earlier this week.

NO ONE HAS CHARGED YET IN THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PARADE SHOOTING

Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift performs as part of the “Eras Tour” at the Tokyo Dome in Japan. (AP Photo/Toru Hanai)

A rep for Swift also confirmed to Variety that the donations were from Swift.

Shots were heard during the Chiefs Victory Parade local time near the Union Station parking lot in Kansas City, injuring 22 people and killing one.

The deceased was later identified as López Galván, mother of two children and local radio DJ.

KANSAS CITY RADIO DJ, MOTHER OF 2 KILLED IN SHOOTING AFTER CHIEFS SUPER BOWL CELEBRATION

Stacey Graves

Kansas City Police Chief Stacey Graves addresses the press with updates on the shooting at the Kansas City Chiefs Superbowl parade. (FoxNews)

Eleven children were injured during the shooting, but are expected to recover. Nine of them were shot and two suffered other injuries.

Kansas City Police Chief Stacey Graves held a news conference Thursday to update the press on the ongoing investigation and announced that prosecutors were still working to file charges.

“We haven’t charged them yet. This is still under investigation. We have 24 hours until we have to file charges or release them,” Graves said.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Kansas City shooting

Fans flee the area after gunshots are heard following the Kansas City Chiefs’ victory celebration in Super Bowl LVIII. (Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports)

He continued, “And again, we are working closely with the Jackson County Prosecutor’s Office to present the most successful case for prosecuting his actions and linking them to the actual shooting.”

Kansas City police told Fox News that two minors are currently in custody. A third juvenile was determined not to be involved and was released. Investigators are now working with juvenile prosecutors to review the results of the investigation and determine charges.

Authorities said “the relationship between the subjects involved is still under investigation” but that there is no evidence of links to terrorism.

By Sam